THE 29TH ANNUAL HUMAN SERVICES AWARDS
The Human Services Network is proud to announce that the 29th Annual Human Services Awards will be held in the Capri Grand Ballroom at the Peppermill Resort and Casino on Thursday, January 11, 2018 from 8 to 10 am.
If the past awards are any indication, a veritable who’s who of the health and human services providers will fill the room with smiling faces and open hearts. This year’s event is supported by NV Energy, Charles Schwab Bank, KPS3, and Clark and Associates.
And the winners of the 29th Annual Human Services Awards are…
Thanks to everyone who took the time to send in a nomination. All of those nominated were worthy of recognition in their own right and the review committee had the great privilege and difficulty of deciding from amongst many highly qualified nominees. In the end, the following nominees stood apart and are this year’s winners. Congratulations to all!
- Student Volunteer of the Year: Erynn Dardy, Hug High School
- Media Representative of the Year: Dennis Myers, Reno News and Review
- Politician of the Year: Nevada State Assemblywoman Teresa Benitez-Thompson
- Board Member of the Year: Robin Brockelsby, Crisis Call Center
- Staff Member of the Year: Breanna Gianopoulos and Elisha Harris, Communities in Schools of Western Nevada
- Administrator of the Year: Heather Korbulic, Silver State Health Exchange
- Agency of the Year: The Life Change Center
- Michael O’Callaghan Humanitarian Award: Sherif Elfass, Northern Nevada Muslim Center
If you want to buy tickets, the good news is that prices have not changed. Your best value is to buy a table and share it with friends. Because we had 260+ folks buy tickets in each of the last two years, it is highly recommended that you buy your tickets early.
To purchase tickets, select from the options below.
IMPORTANT: If buying multiple tickets and/or a table(s), please e-mail a list of prospective attendees to Erik at email@example.com.